(Provided in conjunction with the Connecticut Council of Masâjid)
- Daily jama’ah and jumu’ah prayers.
- Daily (after-school) and weekend madrasah classes for children and adults.
- Weekly halaqah (Thursday night) and family dars (Friday night).
- Monthly community dinners with occasional guest lectures from local brothers and visiting ‘ulama (scholars).
- Annual picnics for the Muslim community of the Hamden/New Haven area.
- Field trips and outings for Muslim families.
- Wedding/marriage services.
- Funeral (janâzah) and burial arrangements. Workshops on how to perform janâzah.
- Local moon sighting efforts.
- Tarâweeh prayers and iftâr during Ramadân. Hâfiz arrangements for other masâjid through the Connecticut Council of Masâjid.
- ‘Eid and qurbâni (udhiyya) arrangements.
- IQRA monthly newsletter and Islâmic resources website (http://ccminc.faithweb.com).
- Da’wah publications and programs.
- Development and publication of resources for Islâmic school usage (Qur’ân reading Qâ’idah, book of children’s du’â, book of children’s hadîth, etc.).
For more information, please contact us.